Waggedy’s Calm can offer needed relief to your dogs anxiety symptoms. Our natural dog supplements are scientifically formulated to reduce stress and anxiety in dogs. This product helps calm your dog’s nerves during grooming (creating a safer environment for your dog and the groomer), traveling in a car or plane, unusual weather events (rain, wind storms, thunder and lightning) and any other loud or disturbing noises.
- Support your canine’s nervous system
- Relieve anxiety naturally
- Promote a more stress-free environment with the combination of melatonin and other ingredients
- Prevent excessive barking during unfamiliar situations and separation anxiety in dogs while the owner is away.
Melatonin has shown to have a calming effect on our canine friends in studies published in the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association. Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone, secreted by the pineal gland, located at the base of the brain. It’s a safe and drug-free supplement for pets.
When To Use Calm:
- When taking your dog for grooming
- During weather events such as thunderstorms or rain
- On holidays such as Independence Day when there are fireworks
- When traveling by car or plane
- If your dog experiences separation anxiety
- When your dog will be exposed to sound noises such as home construction or a party
Along with Melatonin Waggedy’s Calm has Chamomile Flower, Passion Flower, Ginger, and L-Tryptophan, all known to act mild sedatives when your dog is experiencing anxiety. L-Tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin, while chamomile flower can calm a jittery tummy. Calm is bacon-pork flavored soft chew your dog will love. Calm is formulated by Veterinarians and are manufactured in the United States in a cGMP & NSF certified facility.